Wednesday, September 01, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

Today I turned 44 years old and I'm still a DIRTY OLD MAN!!  Just ask my girl Pam.  JODER!!!!

pam.jpg

00:23 Posted in Général | Permalink | Comments (9)

Comments

Happy Birthday Jean Luc !!!

Have a great one with Pam !! Joder !

chat you soon mon ami

Posted by: yohann | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

Hope I get one of them on my 44th B,Day mate.
Feliz cumple años CRACK..y a quidarse.
o que quide PAM.

Posted by: Marty Pirata | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

Zorionakkkk... para el vasco del otro lado del charco...

Posted by: Zurbo | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

Felicidades mejitano!

Posted by: f3R | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

Hola Cabron de Cuzorn

Un ano masssssssss

Happy Birthday Jean Luc !!! de Stefanie,Enzo,Chris Jr,Yo y La Java!!!

Posted by: k-rot | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

You're not supposed to wish yourself a happy birthday, Johnny! Hopefully, your cover girl was able to wish one for you. I was trying to find your email address to send you best wishes and I open up your blog and see this beautiful creature. Sure brightened up my day. However, it looks like she's got her Brazilian colors on; must be a futbol fan. You gotta like that.

Anyway, Juanito, hope you're doing well. Drop me a line if you are so inclined. My family and I are heading back to Europe next June for the Women's World Cup. I'll need some input from you on Dublin, Bruges and northern Wales.

Cheers!
Aaron

Posted by: Chiquito | Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Respond to this comment

Desde Argentina, bien al sur, muchas felicidades. Sos un personaje del mundo vw, tambien tengo una barndoor 54 y siempre sigo tu pagina. Que cumplas muchos mas !!! Lazlo

Posted by: Lazlo | Thursday, September 02, 2010

Respond to this comment

Hey Johnny5, Whad up Brotha Happy Birthday you! Hope you have a great one! Where are you now?

Posted by: Nick Romero | Thursday, September 02, 2010

Respond to this comment

Thank you guys for the shout out! Feels good being a 44 year old, well experienced Dirty Old Man!! Many more to come.

Gracias y saludos ah todos por los recuerdos! 44 es nada, soy hoven. JODER! Ademas, soy Vasco!!!

Posted by: Johnny Xabi Borja Jimenez | Thursday, September 02, 2010